Words per day
Days worked per month
Standard of work
|Words per day||2000|
|Days worked||10 Days|
|Standard of work||2:1 Undergraduate|
Earn £900.00 a month*Apply Now
* These prices represent the vast majority of our order rates; yet some niche areas attract a higher rate, while a few other areas attract a lesser rate. Also, these prices represent our base rates but, as we are a seasonal company, we are able to offer significantly higher fees during our peak periods.
Work with our fantastic in-house team of professionals
When you work with NursingAnswers.net you can be sure that you will not be working alone. Our team of over 50 support staff are there to help you complete your work within the deadline set and can offer support and assistance when you hit problems.
Freelance jobs that suit your lifestyle
Recent developments have changed the way that we work for the forseeable future. With rising unemployment and office based roles being cut in favour of remote working, there has never been a better time to begin a career in freelance writing. With the flexibility to decide where, when and how you work, freelance writing offers a range of benefits over traditional office based job roles, without compromising on rates of pay and quality of life.
To find out more about working with NursingAnswers.net and our parent company, All Answers Ltd, head over to our dedicated recruitment site at www.academicknowldge.comVisit AcademicKnowledge.com
- Work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent rates of pay
Why write for NursingAnswers.net
- Great pay - highly competitive rates of pay based on the number of words you write.
- Flexibility – choose which projects you take on, when you want.
- Start gradually - take on more work as and when you feel the time is right for you!
- Work from home, the local coffee shop or anywhere you have access to the internet.
- Dedicated support – you're never alone writing for NursingAnswers.net, with our team of dedicated support staff always ready and waiting to help.
- Work on a wide variety of projects in a range subject areas suited to your particular qualifications.
- Do what you enjoy - use your degree and write about the subjects you are passionate about, at your own pace.
- Further your skills in the areas academic writing and referencing, keeping up to date with the latest developments.
- Help others - share your skills and knowledge with students from a variety of social and cultural backgrounds.
How the writer application process works
* Applicants must have a minimum of an undergraduate 2:1 degree in order to be considered for a freelance writing position.
The application form itself is divided into three stages
The application form requires you to fill in your personal details, including information about your qualifications. Once you have completed this, you will receive an Application ID number, which will allow you to save and resume the application if you wish. Or, you can proceed onto the next step.
You will need to provide proof of your identity. We require two forms of identification; one photo ID (such as a passport or driving licence) and one recent proof of address (such as a utility bill).
At this point you will be asked to provide proof of your qualifications. We need to see the qualifications you hold, and it must be the certificate or transcript. You must also fill in a 200-word, first-person, personal statement to support your application.
Become a Freelance Writer Today!
Work from home with flexible working hoursApply to become a freelance writer